Lower Rad hose with spring still available?

Anyone here have a brand/part number for lower rad hose for a sbc that wont collapse?

Mine currently doesnt have the spring in it and I cant find a seller locally that has hose spring combo anymore

Thanks

RT

Yeah, I know.  Had you tried NAPA?  It seems when I bought mine, it may have been NAPA where I found it with the spring.

It's been awhile, but I think the upper hose was the one I had the most trouble locating, eventually having one reproduced.

There is a guy in Florida that reproduces radiator hoses.  Not sure if he can make you a look alike and he is on eBAY, but I can't remember

his eBAY Sellers name at the moment.  If/when I remember or find it, I will try to remember & let you know.  Hello, I just remembered, it's "PacecarJeff"      Never hurts to ask.

Doug

NPD has hose springs, but you have to look under ford to find them. I think they are a couple of bucks. All you need to know is the hose ID to order one.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

You should be able to reach in there and grab the spring and simply pull it out. You may have to twist it.