Crystal Blue Persuasion

Monte1970carlo10

Thank you guys for the positive feedback. I was a little overwhelmed we I got it back total stripped. I had taken the majority of it apart in my garage but that was over 2 yrs ago and didn't know where to start. After watching videos on you tube and any I could find on the internet, I finally said screw it and started putting her back together. More pics to come soon. Thank you again!

The color is candy cobalt blue according to the guy that painted it. He was not the original paint and body guy that I started with but I'm extremely happy with his paint job. This was painted in Tijuana, MX. Which is about 1hr south from me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/17/2019 at 5:11 PM, monte71 said:

what bag set up are you running? beautiful color by the way

I would like to know your air ride set up as well.

I have Firestone's rapid response set up. Think I'm only maybe 1 out of 10 cars/trucks out there that has it since it was a trial thing about 13-14y ago. (I was working for Firestone at the time so they used my car as a trial car)

My kids with mine over this weekend at the breast cancer walk we where invited to for photo ops. (Just before the walk started)

20190427_091422.jpg