Front Fender Things

ripleydale

Sorry, not near my car. I think they are towards the bottom of the fender and are supposed to keep crap out of the pocket behind the wheel towards the door. I have to believe Jared, Vaughn, Darren must know what I'm referring to. I seem to remember they are maybe about 4x6 inches and kind of slip over some edge. They aren't bolted on or anything.

He's talking about the fender/front cowl seal that is between the door and fender. elephant ears. I don't think they reproduce those yet. Leo(Konink's ) may have these. in our parts resources page.

Thanks for the responses. I think 420 Ponies is talking about the right things. They do remind me of elephant ears. They were kind of the consistency of a thin mud flap.

These are them elephant ears with the rubber tucked away on the ends.

Darren

post-577-0-66440700-1489850185_thumb.png

• Like 1

These are them elephant ears with the rubber tucked away on the ends.

Darren

I have a pair of these waiting to be installed. No rubber on them, they're just hard plastic. I would call them skirt fillers.

IMG_20160928_164306976_zpsqvcms1bu.jpg

Thanks boys. Heading to OPGI next week to see what I can bring back in a suitcase.

Oooooh! I need inner fenders... will those fit? LOL

• Like 1

Thanks boys. Heading to OPGI next week to see what I can bring back in a suitcase.

You can take a suitcase of money down there with you..... It will come back carrying some of the items you buy.

rob

• Like 1

I found more info. The page says "model 13857" so this is a Monte Carlo part only. Confirmed, nobody at Team Chevelle reports seeing them on their cars. It isn't reproduced.

GM part numbers 3975835 and 3975836.

• 3 weeks later...