dash harness plug number discription

mymontesa70

sorry for that confusing title. Im rebuilding my suspension so naturally i tore my dash apart to fix my terrible wiring job from back when i was a youth. I also picked up a set of dakotae digitals while i had it out ( snowball) .

anyways question is anybody know what wire is the fuel sending wire in that plug? i have everything hooked up for the gauges minus the fuel. even better if you know what all the numbers describe in that plug. 

im also left with 2 blue wires that are a bit thicker gauge that run directly up the middle of the car under the carpet. any ideas what those two did? looks like one of them may have been hooked to the accessory on the fuse block. 

last, next to the voltage regulator i think its a relay of some sort. the last wire is black and looks like a ground but there is a fuesable link if i follow it but then it just is cut about a foot after. maybe for the wipers? 

sorry for the terrible descriptions hope everything makes sense. i can grab pictures later if you guys want. 

thanks 

Branden, here are two pics. Please note due to two gauge packages there are some slight differences. upper in each pic is fuse block and lower in each picture is Cluster plug in behind gauges. Also Tach and gauges or Idiot light dash.. *** YES IT SAYS CHEVELLE BUT THEY ARE 100% IDENTICAL TO OUR DASHES****

Darren

SSLights.jpg

SSGauges.jpg

Awesome that solved it. Figured the horn relay wire goes into the fuse block for full time power. Now it's just these 2 blue wires running under the carpet

• Like 1

The power wires for the lights that light up the shift indicator are usually gray. They tie in with the power wires for dash lights, which are also gray. You must have a home made harness I am guessing..