72 OPTIONAL STEERING WHEEL INSTALLATION

JUBAL

For years I've had one of the four spoke optional steering wheels hanging in my garage, waiting for the Chevelle I was planning to do.  Having spent many thousands on the Monte Carlo, I thought it would look nice in the car.  Pulled the old standard wheel and went to install it, but the horn actuator on the stock wheel had a lead wire and I did not have the parts to install the optional steering wheel.  What do I need to convert mine so I can use the four spoke wheel and do you know where I can get the parts?  I had no idea that it would be different.  My first muscle car, a 71 SS Chevelle had this steering wheel and I really want to use it.

Thanks for your help.

Dan,

I'm sorry but I cannot figure out how to get my messages.  Nor can I find instructions.  I assume you got my messages and it says I have two replies, but for the life of me I cannot view them.

Jerry

On the top right of the message board there is a small icon that looks like an envelope to the left of your username. Click that and you can view your messages.