C4 parts swap

Mfoge5

Hey guys I have a question about swapping parts in my 70 MC. Mainly if its possible and how difficult or is it worth the effort.

Ok so I recently wrecked my 88 C4 vette. (fell asleep on way home from work) and went under a van so only body damage and I basically have everything else to use from it if I want.  I have the L98 and D.N. 4-3 tranny the suspension and Dana 44 rear end.  So my question is where to find TPI to Abody swap info I remember someone saying theres a guide i think and If the suspension and rear end is a practical Low budget upgrade or not or if its too much effort for little reward.. If anyone can point me towards any info or books or has done any of these swaps I would be grateful ... thanks Fellas!!!

I've seen a couple of Nova's with corvette rear suspensions, but I can't say I've seen it done on a Monte or Chevelle. Check the track width and start from there, I would bet the Corvette rear is narrower than a Monte or Chevelle. Its probably more work than its worth to swap in, but it would be really cool to see.