Why???

Rob Peters

Why does a Chicken Coupe have two doors???

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

WAIT FOR IT

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

BECAUSE: If it had four doors it would be a sedan

Sorry in advance for that one

rob

Hahahaha when you said why does a Chicken Coupe have two doors I was thinking you meant a Firebird 2dr or Firechicken...

hahaha.

Yeah you gotta get out Rob

Darren

OH MY ROB,  what has happened to you? I thought it was your foot you were having problems with, but now I don't know.  I think maybe too much Dr.Phil, GET WELL

You know guys, I did apologize in advance so it can't be my meds because, up front, I did know it wasn't going to be my best effort. Bear with me, us "shut-ins" don't get very good material lounging around restricted to our bed or recliner. I am sure, once I become more mobile I will get better material.

rob

• Like 1

Nevertheless a valiant effort of making us laugh. I can't imagine (pardon the pun) being cooped-up, whether it be in a coupe or sedan with a messed up leg. A thumbs up!

• 3 years later...

I was going through some old posts and came across this one.  Maybe not the best thing you will read this week with the pandemic and some of us not getting out much maybe it will give some of you a little laugh.

rob 

• Haha 4