Prayers and thoughts

monte70car

I know I have been kinda quiet on the forum lately and I wish I didn't need prayers and thoughts at this time of the year. As of early this afternoon my father passed away. Some of the people who go to the eastern meet might remember him. So please keep my family in your prayers as we start the never fun part.  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:

Robert,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your father.  Of course I remember your dad and your mom, not only from the Eastern Meet but also visiting your and your family at your house in Virginia.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your entire family.  I am sure he will always be at your side when you are out in the garage working on the cars because I know you two spent a lot of time out there together.  You were very lucky to have had that bond and time together doing something you both had a passion for.

Again our sympathy and prayers are with you.

rob

Robert, sorry for your loss, I will ditto everything Rob said,  working together in the garage is something a lot of us never experienced. Again you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers, Ron

I just want to say thanks to everyone for the prayers and thoughts for my family. My dad has been added to the funeral home website and they have a digital guest book that people can sign or even send flowers through. http://www.fairfaxmemorialfuneralhome.com/obituary/Paul-Terry-King/Alexandria-VA/1778137 We were working hard to have the 72 Monte aka Baby Huey up at Carlisle for 2020.

Rob, I am sorry for your families loss. For a lot of us, our fathers are our Rock. I know the feelings that you are experiencing, I lost my Rock a few years ago. And I now realize that I am now my family's Rock. I am sure that will be the case for you as well. May your dad rest in peace and our prayers are with you and your family