2018 Western Meet Tracking

Canuck

Hi All,

If you are attending the Western Meet I will need the following information from you. This is very important for planning the cruises, meals, banquet, etc. You can post it here, send it to me by private message or email me at dodsyaaron@gmail.com.

Last Name: 

First Name: 

Screen Name: 

Name Of Others In Your Party: 

Total Number In Your Party: 

Home City & State/Province:  

Arrival Date:

Depart Date:

Are you attending the Friday cruise (starts at 10AM):

Are you attending the FGMCC banquet (Sunday 4:30-6:30):

Driving or trailering your Monte Carlo:

Car Year:

Car Color:

Vinyl Top Color (if any):

Stock/Street/Modified/unrestored:

Hotel:

Email Address: 

Awards classes

Stock:  An original unrestored or restored car with NO MORE THAN THREE ALTERATIONS

Street:  A fairly original car with 4 to 7 alterations

Modified:  Any Monte with 8 or more alterations.

Last Name: Dodsworth

First Name: Aaron

Screen Name: Canuck

Name Of Others In Your Party: April

Total Number In Your Party: 2

Home City & State/Province:  Summerland, BC

Arrival Date: Aug 9

Depart Date: Aug 13

Are you attending the Friday cruise (starts at 10AM): Yes

Are you attending the FGMCC banquet (Sunday 4:30-6:30): Yes

Driving or trailering your Monte Carlo: Driving

Car Year: 1971

Car Color: Copper

Vinyl Top Color (if any): NA

Stock/Street/Modified/unrestored: Stock

Hotel: The Dalles Inn

Email Address: dodsyaaron@gmail.com

Last Name:                                                                                 CAMERON
First Name:                                                                                 DOUGLAS
Screen Name:                                                                             72- CLASSIC_RIDE
Name Of Others In Your Party:                                                   N/A
Total Number In Your Party:                                                        1
Home City & State/Province:                                                      PORTLAND, OREGON 
Arrival Date:                                                                                AUGUST. 9, 2017
Depart Date:                                                                               AUGUST 13, 2017
Are you attending the Friday cruise (starts at 10AM):                NOT SURE YET?  WHATS EVERYBODY ELSE DOING?
Are you attending the FGMCC banquet (Sunday 4:30-6:30):    YES
Driving or trailering your Monte Carlo:                                        DRIVING
Car Year:                                                                                     1972
Car Color:                                                                                    ANTIQUE WHITE
Vinyl Top Color (if any)                                                                N/A:
Stock/Street/Modified/unrestored:                                              NOT SURE 
Hotel:                                                                                          YES
Email Address:                                                                           CAMERONDL@Q.COM

Not sure what Class mine is in?  The parts not available during this time were the 3 Point Seat Belts I installed, the Keyless Entry/ Gauge Pod/Gauges, additional Under Hood Light.  Power Window, Door Locks, Trunk Release & Cruise Control added but were all vintage year parts.  I have LED Tail Lights yet to install as well.  So where would that put me for Class?

Doug,

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Doug,
Based on what you have going on under the hood and other mods, I'd say it is Street class.

As for the cruise, whoever is there by the time the cruise starts usually participates. It should be fun.

• 1 month later...
Last Name: Marsh

First Name: Jay

Screen Name: jays55

Name Of Others In Your Party: 

Total Number In Your Party: 1

Home City & State/Province: Bend, OR

Arrival Date: Fri, 8/10

Depart Date: Mon, 8/13

Are you attending the Friday cruise (starts at 10AM): yes

Are you attending the FGMCC banquet (Sunday 4:30-6:30): yes

Driving or trailering your Monte Carlo: trailer

Car Year: 1970

Car Color: black

Vinyl Top Color (if any): black

Stock/Street/Modified/unrestored:

Hotel: yes, host

Email Address: jays55@earthlink.net

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I don’t want to be a pain - but I noticed this forum is publicly searchable (Google and such) and this personal info / email / etc is exposed to the world... and I try to keep that at a minimum for identity issues / and to prevent SPAM and Phishing

Can we move this to a online form people can fill it and submit?

I’ll create it and post a link if this is an acceptable alternative.

I don’t want to be a pain - but I noticed this forum is publicly searchable (Google and such) and this personal info / email / etc is exposed to the world... and I try to keep that at a minimum for identity issues / and to prevent SPAM and Phishing

Can we move this to a online form people can fill it and submit?

I’ll create it and post a link if this is an acceptable alternative.

Or just send the info to Aron by email or PM

rob