Steel inner fenders.....what brand?

Crank

you will be bent over with border fees and shipping charges..i would try an auto body shop and order through them..or a napa

we are a distributor for AMD ,GOODMARK , SHERMANS ,DYNACORN , AND OPGI , we have sold several hundred over the years and all fit well with a skilled installer, steel inner fenders become a big part of the entire front end build as they do not flex like original plastic/fiber inners , so when i am asked about fit , my first question is where is the rest of the front end how well are your fenders core support and such things as body bushings aligned every car is different , we sell mostly Dynacorn as we have had good luck with them , but all companies listed above share a lot of the tooling , some parts are unique to supplier many are stamped on the same tool and simply branded

Leo

• Like 1

Thanks. AMD it is. No border fees, we just get everything sent to a US address and drive to pick them up. Doesn’t cost anything to bring personal goods across the border.