Rob Peters

Countdown To The Eastern Meet

I can't wait until next week. All these old well-used jokes rambling around in my head and a whole new audience to share them with!!!

:yay:  :band:  :yay:

I will be bringing some snacks to pass around during bench racing, The reason I bring this up is because this stuff is made locally here in or around my home town and most cant get this stuff. Anyhow if anyone else has any kind of local made items they would like to bring and share that would be nice. Its a little share your home town experience with everyone else. Nothing major just snack type foods that go with our favorite beverages. see you all soon :)

I will be bringing some snacks to pass around during bench racing, The reason I bring this up is because this stuff is made locally here in or around my home town and most cant get this stuff. Anyhow if anyone else has any kind of local made items they would like to bring and share that would be nice. Its a little share your home town experience with everyone else. Nothing major just snack type foods that go with our favorite beverages. see you all soon :)

On that note, is anyone coming from Colorado ?

I hear that their local goods are really good!!!

What "goods" might you be referring to??

Rocky Mountain Oysters are a delicious delicacy.......... or so I am told. Luckily nobody is coming from there

rob

My younger brother tried that he got stopped in south Dakota, it didn't go well for him there.

All natural mood changing, pain relieving is always good

Best pain reliever ever!  And I know that for a fact, I've had 2 back surgeries.

All natural mood changing, pain relieving Colorado snacks.... is always good!!!

I've had 5 back surgeries, and refuse meds

OK Michael..... I get it now..... and I thought you were talking about the Rocky Mountain Oysters.  That one went right over my head.  LOL

rob

Oh My, time to start marking things off that are on your "To-Do" List because it is now in the final days of the count-down. We are now at 4 Days And A Wake-Up for many of us to be arriving in Carlisle For the Eastern Meet.

rob

On one of your hands, hold your hand up and fully extend your 4 fingers and thumb and then touch your thumb and little finger together. You will now see you have 3 fingers still extended. Three is a good number because not counting today it is only 3 Days And A Wake-up till we start arriving in Carlisle for the Eastern Meet

rob

I hope the Eastern Meet is a Great success this year and fun is had by all.

To each and every member travelling out this week at some point to reach Carlisle Please be safe in your travels.

Dont take any chances while trying to pass, you will get there in the end anyways, enjoy one another's company 

as they are your extended family. We have lost several members this past year and these Meets are what its all about when meeting friends old and new and of course Our Monte's. As one of the Western Meet Guys I think I speak for the rest when I say "Please feel free to Prank Aaron as much as possible".

Safe Travels to one and All and have an Awesome time Gang....... Thanks ROB for Everything you do for the Eastern group as I know Aaron does just the same for the Western Group.

Enjoy GANG......!!!

Darren

As one of the Western Meet Guys I think I speak for the rest when I say "Please feel free to Prank Aaron as much as possible".

Darren

Haha

In today's countdown post, think about the First Generation Monte era and all the hippies. They would flash the Peace sign. For any of you young-ones out there, that would be with their middle finger and index finger fully extended and their little finger, ring finger and thumb folded down together.

Today when you do that people will think you are flashing them the Peace sign but in reality you are just telling them that in just Two (2) Days And A Wake-Up our members are starting to arrive at the club hotel in Carlisle For our Eastern Meet.

rob

Ok now, if you are out riding in the car for this count down post you will want to be careful.

Today you are going to make a fist and then extend one finger, you pick the finger, really any of them will do but this is where you want to be careful because if you pick the wrong finger it may give someone the wrong idea. In your mind you are indicating to others that in just One Day and a Wake-up we will start arriving in Carlisle For our Eastern Meet but they may take it the wrong way.

We are almost there Monte Peoples!!!!

rob

And tommorow I will divulge my most secretive eatery location in Carlisle !!!!

BACON lovers will not want to miss this one!!

The anticipation builds!!

rob

WELL, BEST LAID PLANS....ETC, ETC. MY BODY MAN JUST INFORMED ME THAT I WILL BE LEAVING WEDNESDAY MORNING, NOT TUESDAY! :cry2:  :cry2:

THE GOOD NEWS IS, I SAVE $99 IN ROOM COST! :nutz:

ANYWAYS, WE'LL SEE Y'ALL WHEN WE SEE YA!

JIM AND AARON

See you on Wednesday.  Safe travels Jim and Aaron.

rob

uh-oh..... not looking too good.  You better go help that body man...... maybe hold a gun on him till he is done.

rob

OK, Today I want you to hold up either of your hands.  Now, Make a fist with that hand.  Squeeze that fist tight and look to see how many fingers are extended...... If you counted more than 0.... as in ZERO you need to clinch that fist even tighter until you have no fingers extended and your count is ZERO because that is exactly how many days we have left till members start arriving at the Fairfield Inn and Suites for our Eastern Meet.... That is correct, we are only down to a WAKE UP AND DRIVE!!!!!!

Everyone please drive safely.

rob