71 split bench sandle wood vinyl seat covers

dyermullet

I need to replace the front seat foam and covers on 71 monte carlo with split bench, sandalwood color, vinyl not cloth.  

On PUI website in the catalog I can't understand what I am looking at.

On legendary auto interiors they only list cloth for 1971. 

The car is just a driver not a show car, I just need to recover the front seat.  Can someone help me out with what part number I need?  I am open to different manufactures doesn't have to be only PUI or Legendary.  

Thank you

Scott

Edit:  Car is a 1971

From using this website: http://www.autoobsession.com/1971-72montecarlointeriorkits.aspx

71MS41B  - is split bench sandal wood.

PUI-71MS41B1  - is split bench sandalwood with bolster

I send Legendary an email.

I know Sandalwood came in vinyl for the bucket seats but not sure about bench seat. It is likely that Legendary can make them for you in vinyl though if you call them.

Well the whole interior of the car is sandalwood. The bench had been recovered before I bought the carea because didn't have holes for the lap belts.

I believe I had found the part number above for sandalwood from pui that I listed above.

I used pui cloth on my buick and was not happy with it. The material was not same as originally it was more velour. On this car I just want it to look nice I don't care about original. I wanted to try different than pui this time.

Has anyone used the pui bench with the bolster?

I will look at the year one link closer tonight. Thanks