Plastic Inner Front Fender Wells

MC-71

Can anyone confirm this info? The Parts Place lists inner fender housinga at 229.00. The part number is BP1056M. Is this for L&R because they don't ask what side if its L or R. Does anyone know if they charge over size shipping because they don't tell you when you check out but only when they ship the item. If the two are 229.00 I think that is a great price. has anyone bought these?

Thanks Carl

That's $229 for the pair, Carl.  I can't remember what they charged for shipping when I last bought a pair but it wasn't any more than everyone else charged and probably less.  But it's not just a great price, it's a better product that you're getting.  As their product description says, these are specifically made to fit our first gen Montes, not Chevelle hand-me-downs.  That's why you need to order the smaller A-arm dust seals made specifically for Montes.

I've had a pair on my blue '70 for seven years and I love them.  They are much easier to install (and remove, re-install when you have to) than the steel Chevelle inner fenders (like came on my gold '70).  You don't have to paint them and they shine up easily and quickly for car shows.  Just don't scratch them up with careless handling of sharp objects like tools or parts because they are made out of more flexible plastic than the originals and can be surface marred.

I am guessing you will be very pleased if you buy and install these on your Monte.  Just give them a call regarding the shipping charges - I've always found them to be very helpful.  Good luck!