2018 Eastern Meet Video

Here's a video I put together for the Eastern Meet. It really doesn't capture how much fun it was but documents the cars that were there pretty well.

• Like 3

Aaron, thanks so much for putting that together...... the shot at the end of the one leaving the hotel parking lot on the trailer heading home is sad because it meant it was over.

rob

Great job Aaron!  Did it rain most of the show?

Glad you made the best of it and thanks for putting that together

Mike

Great job Aaron!  Did it rain most of the show?

Glad you made the best of it and thanks for putting that together

Mike

There was light rain on and off Friday but nothing that required us to take cover during the show. Saturday morning was quite wet but stopped at 11am and was dry the rest of the day. We all had such a great time rain or not. Although the rain is not desirable I don't regret attending this year's meet. I had such a great time meeting everyone.

Awesome!! Thank you Aron ,that is  a great video of the meet. Yes , lots of rain but it's Carlisle. Glad to finely meet you. I had a great time even with the rain. Can't wait to see it all again next year!

Jim

Sounds like the rain was not nearly as bad as a couple of years ago when we spent all of Saturday in the hotel breakfast area.

Not even close :)

• 2 weeks later...