Horn Relay Question

1970mcss

All, I have been working on a few wiring issues on the car. The horns aren't working. If I run a patch wire to the horns the both work. I put a test light on the horn wire at the ignition switch and when I push the born button it lights up. I also tested the 20ga wire at the relay and it lights up at the relay. I think I'm looking at a bad horn relay?? Any way to test the relay?? Any way to repair?? Thanks in advance, Paul

Robert, the horns both work when wired to the battery. I don't hear the relay clicking. Not sure if there is a rebuild that can be done on the relay. I saw a video on youtube on how to test the relay. I may try that before ordering a new relay

Horn relay was the answer, the key buzzer still doesn't work but that might be a good thing. Not sure were else to look. Just a FYI, I bought the 35 dollar relay and cleaned and painted the old "delco" tin cover and swapped it out with the new one. One way to keep the original look and save 40 dollars