Joe bonamassa

420ponies

I'm just wondering how many of us have heard of this blues guitar player. I for one have been lost since Stevie Ray Vaughn left us , and found new blues players in Kenny Wayne Sheppard and Johnny Lang, But this guy is just amazing. I can't seem to stop listening to his playing.

Jim

I was channel surfing a few years ago and came across him live in concert, was very impressed. Have seen a few since but didn't keep me glued like the first one I saw, probably just the set list but no doubt he's a solid player. 

He's been playing around my area for quite some time now.  I have seen him in person a few times and really like his songs and boy can he play.  He has a sound that I got hooked on right away.

Go see him sometime.  He is the real deal.

I am a big fan. I have seen him in concert 3 times. The best show I saw was his Tour De Force at the Royal Albert Hall in London England. It is on DVD check it out.

I did a meet and greet with him in Florida. Really nice guy and down to earth.

Watched some of the Royal Albert Hall show on TV. Amazing guitar player!!!

He was on an episode of AmeriCarna with Ray Evernham. They built Joe a car, he gave to his parents as a gift. He then played a solo in Rick Hendrick's car museum. Cool stuff

• 4 weeks later...

post-20471-0-72405300-1535956183_thumb.jpgI dig Joe he's a great player  and a total gearhead nerdball...I've played guitar since I was a kid as has joe but he takes playing to the moon

I take it to the curb...great performer ...

joe's everchanging collection

• 3 weeks later...