Message To 2018 West Meet Attendees

Rob Peters

Good Morning to those who attended the Western Meet.  I am trying to finish getting the September/October Knight Newsletter.  I am in need of some of your pictures from the meet.  I need individual pictures of members cars.  I would prefer a picture of the member standing with their car.  If you have pictures of any of the members cars, especially if the member is standing with their car but if not I will accept pictures of individual cars.  I have enough room for between 30 and 40 pictures.  

Please let me know if you can help out the club by sending me your pictures.  Please email your pictures to me by way of email.  When you send them please identify who is the person or persons in the picture and/or the cars owner.  I need these as soon as possible.  This is a chance to contribute to the club.

Aaron is also working on getting me some pictures but is very busy right now so if you can email me some of your pictures you will also be helping Aaron at the same time.  Due to size limitations you may have to send several emails because most email servers limit the amount of data in a single email and pictures take up a lot of data so you may only be able to send 3 to 5 pictures in each email.

Thanks in advance for your help for the club.

Please email your pictures to me at  rob29ford@aol.com

rob

Photos will be coming from me in the next few days.

Thanks Aaron, I appreciate it.  To others, please send along what you have and I will use what I can and have room for.

Thanks to all

rob