2019 Carlisle Mini-Meet

Rob Peters

Good Evening Monte People.... I know it is early but I wanted to let everyone know that I am planning a First Generation Monte Carlo Club Mini-Meet in Carlisle.  This should come as no surprise for most of the membership because I have been doing this same mini-meet on the years that the Eastern Meet is not being held there.

This is not a replacement for the Eastern Meet, it is simply a mini-meet.  There will be no club awards.  I hope to have some door prizes but nothing like I would usually have at the Eastern Meet, the door prizes I will have will be ones that I purchase myself or can get local businesses to donate.  

My plan is to have a Pizza Party on Thursday Night.  Thursday night will be a night of Bench Racing and if I can arrange an early enough arrival I would like to have a trip for everyone to the Carlisle Sports emporium for some great go-cart racing prior to the Pizza Party.

I have a contract with the Fairfield Inn and Suites for 25 rooms and have had this signed contract for 3 years.  This property is already sold out for this time period but the block of rooms I already have is secure.  The cost of these rooms is the same as they were for the Eastern Meet this past year and are as follows:

GROUP ROOM RATES

Room Type       Rate for June 21& 22       Rates surrounding dates

2 Queen                           $159.00                          $99.00

King                                 $159.00                          $99.00

King Suite                       $169.00                        $119.00

Queen Suite                   $169.00                        $119.00 

Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes in effect at the time of check in

If you are interested in attending this mini-meet please contact me at rob29fod@aol.com or leave me a PM here or respond to this post.  

rob

• Rob Peters pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

Call the hotel directly at 717-243-2080.  Identify yourself as a first generation Monte Carlo Club.  Remind them we have a block of rooms with a special rate.

rob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey Rob -

We just made our reservations for the mini meet in June - we will be arriving on Thurs the 20th.  I'll get the  rest of the info to you shortly.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again - 

Anthony Heitz

• Like 1

On 1/14/2019 at 3:15 PM, rnamonte said:

Hey Rob -

We just made our reservations for the mini meet in June - we will be arriving on Thurs the 20th.  I'll get the  rest of the info to you shortly.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again - 

Anthony Heitz

Looking forward to seeing you two as usual!   I know this will make Alli happy also

• 2 months later...

Less than 3 months till this Carlisle mini-meet.  We still have rooms left.  Please let me know if you are planning to attend so I can start making necessary arrangements.

rob

• 1 month later...

In less than 4 weeks we will lose the remaining rooms we have in our hotel block so if you are going to this First Generation Monte Carlo Club Mini-Meet you need to make your reservations as soon as possible.  This mini-meet is now less than two months away.   If you are planning to attend and have not notified me as yet please let me know as soon as possible.

rob

• 2 weeks later...

In two weeks we will lose any remaining rooms in our hotel block so you need to make your reservations now.  Once you have made your reservations please contact me and let me know.  Don't forget to do preregister your car for the show field too and use the FGMCC as your club affiliation.

rob

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, r.czankner said:

Rob, calling in tonight to register. For Carlisle. Coming out either Weds night or Thurs Morn

We are coming Thursday.  I can't remember if anyone else is arriving Wednesday.  We will have some club things to do on Thursday and the actual show field opens on Friday morning.

rob

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/19/2019 at 9:23 PM, Rob Peters said:

We are coming Thursday.  I can't remember if anyone else is arriving Wednesday.  We will have some club things to do on Thursday and the actual show field opens on Friday morning.

rob

Rob,

I will be arriving Thursday morning sometime. 

Depends on traffic. 

• Canuck unpinned this topic