More Visible "scroll-down button" thingie

72Ragtop

Is there any way to make the "Scroll-Down-Arrow-Thingie", on the right side, any bigger, more definitive, AND so it doesn't "overlap" with @#$% pop-up advertising? 

Also (this must be a world-wide IT/Computer "Trend") grey type on a pale white background is difficult to read.

That scroll bar on the right side is a setting on your computer. It is not a setting of our web site so we can't change that but it is possibly a setting you can change in your browser. As for pop up ads, that is also on your computer. Our web site does not have any ads whatsoever. If you are seeing pop up ads when you come to the site that is because some software has been loaded on your computer creating those pop ups. The grey on grey is certainly a trend these days. I have been doing my best to change what I can to make it easier to read but some things are "hard coded" in the software and cannot be edited which limits my choices. I will do my best to make it as easy to read as possible.

• Like 1