New Guy Here

jft69z

12 hours ago, monte70z20 said:

You need to get rid of "Retired" in your Occupation

Nah, still taking it pretty easy here John 😁.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2022 at 8:59 PM, monte70z20 said:

You need to get rid of "Retired" in your Occupation

Took the time to make up a storage rack for all the small parts containers I have laying around the shop. Had a bunch of aluminum 'in stock' oddly enough 😁. Now I just have to sort and label them better. Had some extra 'pre-cut' pieces of 2" angle left over, so I made a 4th bay as well.

20221127_110147.jpg

20221127_110153.jpg

20221127_110115.jpg

20221128_165833.jpg

20221203_105842.jpg

• Like 7

The easy job was fabricating the racks,, the hard part is sorting through all of the small items, putting them into containers and THEN remembering where in the rack you put them.

rob

• Like 1

Looks Great Joe!!!!   As Dennis said you are a better welder than him, and he is better than I, so to put it in perspective I suck. lol   I seen a set of Doermann cabinets online i would of just bought them. LOL

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dtret said:

That looks awesome.

1 hour ago, Montemedic said:

Nice job Joe !!!

27 minutes ago, willie said:

Looks Great Joe!!!!   

1 hour ago, Rob Peters said:

The easy job was fabricating the racks,, the hard part is sorting through all of the small items, putting them into containers and THEN remembering where in the rack you put them.

rob

Thank you!

Yeah Rob, I started sorting a bit today, then we went back to the GTO job. Plenty of time to sort after that's gone.

1 hour ago, bob 71 said:

looks good joe. your garage always looks neat and clean. i guess i have too much important stuff (crap)

Thanks Bob! 

It's really a controlled mess of sorts here. I also tell everyone to check the attics of the buildings when I die, there's a lot of stuff up there. The shed needs a good organizing right now too, but that's not in the near future either.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jft69z said:

Thanks Bob! 

It's really a controlled mess of sorts here. I also tell everyone to check the attics of the buildings when I die, there's a lot of stuff up there. The shed needs a good organizing right now too, but that's not in the near future either.

O. Sheds. I’m great with sheds. lol. I doubt it’s a “ controlled mess”. Controlled is when you can barely walk through the path you made through the junk. I don’t see that problem there. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, tsanti said:

Welcome to the club Joe. Nice burnout

Thanks Robert. That burnout was almost 4 years ago. Right before I tore the car apart for a frame off restoration,  rebuild, refurbish, refresh (whatever we're calling it nowadays 😉). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Thanks Robert. That burnout was almost 4 years ago. Right before I tore the car apart for a frame off restoration,  rebuild, refurbish, refresh (whatever we're calling it nowadays 😉). 

🤔🤔🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, jft69z said:

Revitalization ???

46 minutes ago, Scott S. said:

Revitalization ???

Lol, sure!

Rehash, restified, re-do, restomod, retro-storified, ....whatever works I guess 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/1/2022 at 2:54 PM, Dtret said:

Nice work. Be careful with that transmission jack, sometimes they get a mind of their own. Pics are what I found when I went into my metal shed on thanksgiving day. Lol. 

Just like your x-mas tree Dennis 🤣

image.thumb.png.67ac7a9c6e27efef27907f9a925b215d.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2