lastss

Air shock compressor works great and perfect bracket set

Selling a show ready combo set of compressor and factory bracket set. I have other compressors working and non working in the process of getting ready for show. Brackets never had any rust no pits factory stamped PM ..Email me direct if interested to lastss@hotmail.com 

set price is $1200 non working unit $350 looks show and working show $550 

Hey Rob.

I found I have a air compressor that was tucked away so well that I forgot about it. Would you/ could you restore it for me? If so, how much? 

Thanks Tom

Hard to tell as some units are so bad with corrosion and internal damage. Generally if it repairable it’s $300 if I find it isn’t I’ll just ship it back on your dime. I’ve just about out of parts and I’m going to quit working on these. Thanks bob 

Yes it is, pics shows a white plastic valve cap which is wrong comes with correct one. I have a better one I’m going to finish by Monday, it was from out west and it even has the factory coating inside all areas never and corrosion etc. same price to you. Thanks bob