Sign in to follow this  
DragCat

1970 SS 454

If there was a dark green club I'd be a member.  My 70 454SS I bought last summer is just like yours only more "origanal" condition. I'm just getting it running and am probably almost as excited as you.

I still didnt get my car to Florida yet. Post those pics

Sends good chills up your spine doesn't it Mark?

rob

Yes, congratulations! You're having fun now. Great car!

Dan

Anxiously those additional pictures...... Maybe Mark is is too busy out cruising in his new ride to update the pictures he promised.  I guess we just have to be patient.

rob

20 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

Anxiously those additional pictures...... Maybe Mark is is too busy out cruising in his new ride to update the pictures he promised.  I guess we just have to be patient.

rob

Laughing, very true Rob. I had planned on going to the park this morning to get some nice shots but mother natures rain called for a change of plans. So Ya'll will have to deal with saturday getting familiar with my Monte test shots. For those with very keen eyes yes there are all sorts of sweaty handprints and whatnot on the car from me and the transport driver going over the car after the unload. I spent about an hour yesterday afternoon wiping it down for todays glamor shots lol. Well it will be ready for the next sunny day run 

ONE.thumb.jpg.1c17951f4dc3bc1659243ce01b49a0d8.jpgTWO.thumb.jpg.56c40f315309cb539f1961079b53055b.jpgThree.thumb.jpg.5c316cd0431184b35e8c5f027004795f.jpg