True Slap floor shifter detent plates

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for your purchase! I'm very glad that you're happy with it.

For those that are hard to buy Christmas gifts for, you may want to drop a hint on someone about these detent plates. I'm offering all designs for $90 each and free shipping until 1/1/20 to all in the 50 states. All others will need to pay $90 and can get $5 off of actual shipping costs. I don't charge any handling fees. Some guys are replacing their Shiftworks/Thomson detent plate with my True Slap detent. I have a satisfaction guarantee, and I'm proud to say that I've not had one person send one back for a refund. 
dpjfabts3@gmail.com

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Good Idea Dan.   I am sure there will some chevelle's at the show that may be able to use them if the chevelle would have the same setup.  

rob

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I shipped 4 more detent plates today. I'm very happy to say that I've sold 164 with a satisfaction guarantee and not one has been returned. I have 8 different designs for the '68-'72 Chevrolet shifters. I very recently completed the design for the same features in a '70-'72 Buick shifter. I've sold 10 of them and have a waiting list for more. I've also designed a True Slap detent plate for the '85-'92, and '93-'02 Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am, and GTA. I'm soon to be working on a '66-'67 Chevelle shifter, various years of Mustangs, and Oldsmobile. I've had a number of requests, and one is for the the Buick Grand Nationals. 

If anyone here is interested, please contact me. My designs are an upgrade to Shiftworks and Thomson Performance. They are very simple to install, and to use. 

Dan

573-248-1389

dpjfabts3@gmail.com

DPJ Fabricating, LLC

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PM sent. 

I've sold 276 of the Chevrolet detents, and about 80 more for Buicks and Oldsmobiles. All were sold with a satisfaction guarantee and I've not had anyone ask for a refund. 

Dan

• Like 6

• 2 months later...

These detents plates have been selling very well.  I've now sold over 300 of my Chevrolet designs, with a satisfaction guarantee, and no one had asked for a refund.  With the shipping cost increases, I had to raise the shipping charge to $8 in the states.  Total price is $98, which is still less than many companies sell my competitor's parts for, and my design is an improvement over their design.  I now have over a dozen detents for different makes and models, and I'm working on more. 

Thank you to all of my customers.

Dan

• Like 5

Great product Dan! Proud to have them in 3 of our Monte Carlos and possibly a 4th. My brothers 71 SS if he decides to install it. 

Happy to promote your product also! 

• Like 1

I finally installed mine. I'm in the middle of restoring the interior so I haven't tried it out yet. Looking forward to getting the car on the road soon. The car goes to the trim shop next week for the new headliner. Thanks Dan

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 4/12/2019 at 9:59 PM, overdrive said:

This is the first video (TS3) that I posted earlier. It wouldn't play for some of us, before. 

Dan

I have a three speed TH 400 transmission and have been looking for a new and better detent plate, are you still making them? Thank you!

• Like 1