True Slap floor shifter detent plates

6 minutes ago, Searsman said:

I’m interested in the slap shifter as well Dan and Rob, please let me know how to order one for 71 SS TH 400, thanks , Ron...

Or, I will be at Carlisle 2022 if Dan if is going to be there , I can pick it up there, 👍🏻...

Thanks you for the text, Rob.  Much appreciated!

Mr. Bowles,  I replied to your email and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have. 

Searsman, I can be reached at 573-248-1389 or at dpjfabts3@gmail.com

It's not looking good for the trip to Carlisle, so I really doubt I'll be making the 28 hr round trip.

I can accept PayPal and credit cards by sending you the invoice of your choice, or I'd be glad to talk to anyone on the phone, 7 days a week. Phone calls are always good. 

I've still never had anyone ask for a refund.  They work great!

Dan

20210904_122737.jpg

• 2 months later...

Bump.  I always enjoy when I get messages or feedback from customers using my detent plates.  They work great!

Dan 

Screenshot_20220415-121349_Facebook.jpg

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

I broke 400 sales of just the Chevrolet detents last week.  Still have zero refund requests!  These detents are getting more popular through word of mouth from customers, and I have many repeat customers.  Thanks to all of you!

Here is just one of the many feedback messages I've gotten from guys that race.  Also, the guys that had never before  heard their tires bark when hitting second are really having fun. 

Dan 

Screenshot_20220625-101121_Messages.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

"You will be getting a PM from me soon. 200R4? Coming out , and going to Turbo 400. Glad to see your product is doing well. Great to have you in the Club!"

Thank you sir. I have the overdrive detent plates available, also.  

These detents sold very well in 2022 and I can still say that I haven't ever had an unhappy customer ask for a refund. I'm blown away by the great customers I have and how knowledgeable 99% of them are when installing my parts. 

20210904_122737.jpg

20220617_202225.jpg

20210611_101158.jpg

• Like 2

Ive seen this thread in the past but never really dove into it because of more pressing matters/projects. Had some extra time so went to the YouTube channel and watched the 15 minute video. Very well done and explained so even a Monte newb could follow along Glad the product is doing well. 

• Like 3

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Denny, yes, I can accept checks. I got a notice that you can't receive private messages. 

Please call, text, or email me. 

573-248-1389

dpjfabts3@gmail.com

Dan

• Like 1

1 hour ago, overdrive said:

Denny, yes, I can accept checks. I got a notice that you can't receive private messages. 

He has exceeded the max limit of 5 messages assigned to the 'non-member' group. Currently, there are 7 messages there now, so some will need to be deleted to use the message function, or ideally, please become a Full Member 🙂.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

I got another message from a happy customer. These detent plates are doing very well. 

Dan 

Screenshot_20240326_113042_Gallery.jpg

• Like 7