Small video Clip

BowtieThunder

Probably around 600hp maybe..... made almost 470hp and 480 torgue on a chassis dyno 2yrs ago.... with some electrical issues.. might go back on one before the year is out to see where it is at now...also just got done wiring in a 250 shot ...should have some new et numbers in about a week

Probably around 600hp maybe..... made almost 470hp and 480 torgue on a chassis dyno 2yrs ago.... with some electrical issues.. might go back on one before the year is out to see where it is at now...also just got done wiring in a 250 shot ...should have some new et numbers in about a week

What is your gear? I'm about to get a 550-600 HP Big Block 462...and what does your car weigh?

5:14...yeah I thought it was probably pretty low. I'll only have a 3:73.

Yeah, but you will probably have a tire that is 5" smaller in diameter... wink

I love it!!!!!!!!! That is one cool looking car. Hoping mine weights about the same and I know I'm going to have to change my current gear as I only have a 4.10 in there now with the 33 inch rear tire. How much of your car is fiberglass?

you have any pics of your car Harris

I have no idea what my car is gonna weight. I have a fiberglass hood, trunk lid, and dash. The car is pretty stripped down. Here are a few pics. As always, the project is never done and I'm still trying to finish this thing up if I ever do.

2007_0730Image0010.jpg

2007_0506Image0003.jpg

2007_0225Image0003.jpg