Factory invoice 70&71 Monte SS

714024SPEED

I bought 37 factory invoices for 70-72 Monte Carlos. Two of them are for SS models. If your car came from Scher Chevrolet in Brockton Mass. I may have your invoice. I will list the vins below. I would love to find the cars and return your paperwork. If you Vin matches let me know . I will ask for info to confirm that it is the car. GOOD LUCK!! 

VIN=138570B154694

VIN=138571B134392

• Like 1

Kevin...That would be great to get an original invoice.  The invoice you posted for the 70 is only 50,349 off from mine.  Mine was built after that and my VIN ends in 205694.  I am guessing that one may have been built around April or May because mine was built in late June there in the Baltimore Plant..

rob

• Like 1

Not sure of exact build date but car was shipped by truck on 2/24/70. I was used as a demo on March 5,1970.Its really cool to look and see what people traded in when they bought there new Monte carlo's

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Kevin I have a parts car that is alittle over 100 away from one of them. But I was also hoping that there was someone else that had a match.

Still think its cool to have them though.

Is anyone looking at their vins? I have looked through Kevin's invoices. They're some very strangely optioned ones and some that make you go, hmmmm. People look!! Lol

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...