Membership

TomFenwick

I joined and payed my dues back in July of 2018 and still haven’t received my membership package which makes me wonder if I’m fact I am a member. I received a reply over the winter saying that everything would be sent out and here we are in June of 2019 and still nothing.  I really like all the technical advice that’s provided in this group but don’t know what it’s gonna take to get my starter package.   

Hi Tom, 

Thank you for emailing me your proof of payment of your dues.  I have turned on your access here on the club web site and assigned you your membership badge here on the boards.  You will notice it beneath your name.  You will also notice access to our Dues Paying Member areas of the club web site.  Let me know if you now have this access available.

rob

2 hours ago, misty70 said:

I've joined also and haven't heard or seen anything g si center I paid couple months ago

Walter, please see the email I just sent you.

rob

Gene, I just approved your access to the Dues Paying Members area of the site.  I did this on my phone so I can't tell if it worked till I can get onto my tablet or laptop.

You should now see a new badge under your name and have additional areas of the club site you can access.

rob

1 hour ago, SPLATT71MC said:

I'm in the same boat. I signed up 08/04/18 and haven't received anything even after sending a couple emails and getting responses to said emails.

Steve,

I just sent you an email regarding this.

rob

On 6/9/2019 at 2:16 PM, SPLATT71MC said:

I'm in the same boat. I signed up 08/04/18 and haven't received anything even after sending a couple emails and getting responses to said emails.

Access granted

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, misty70 said:

I still haven't accessed anything  I think I just donated my money

Walter you have your badge and access to all areas for the Forum. What can't you access?

1 hour ago, misty70 said:

I have never recieved my club decal and was going to order the bigger one and says it's for club members onlyi also am not seeing any badge

Walter,

Look at your above post, Below your screen name and where it says "Members" you will see  " team_FGMCCMember2.jpg ". That is your badge.  Once we turned on your member "Badge" we also at that time granted you access to the "Members Only" areas here on the site.  You may not have noticed the difference before and after we turned that on but before we assigned the badge you did not have access to to these other areas.  Hopefully Bob will see your post about not getting your decal and get one to you.

rob

2 hours ago, danny_discus said:

Checked one of my older posts and I don't have the badge.  I completed everything back in mid June.

Dan please check your email for a message for me.

rob

Dan, I have turned on you Dues Paying Member badge.  Thanks for emailing me your proof of payment of your dues.

rob

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chucks 70 said:

Hi Tom Guess You Have The Same Luck As Me I Keep Sending Requires And Sent Proof And haven’t Had Any Luck Either Best Of Luck 

Chuck,

Thanks for your email.  If you look at your post above, look a little bit below your name and you will see your "Member Badge" which looks like this:  team_FGMCCMember2.jpg

This identifies you as a dues paying member.  You will also now notice there are more areas here on the web site that are open to you that are only for dues paying members, including the Newsletters.  Thanks for your patience and understanding.

rob

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SPLATT71MC said:

I still haven't recieved the decal and newsletter yet.

Steve, You have a Private Message

rob

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, 70Monte#itsonlymoney said:

SAME HERE I JOINED AND PAID BACK IN 2017 NEVER RECEIVED 1 THING ALSO EMAILED AND ASKED ABOUT IT NEVER RECEIVED A RESPONSE...SO I NEVER RENEWED

Bob,

When I took over the job of club president in December of 2019 I reviewed the records from our groupspaces member tracking.  When a member would join and pay their dues they would be sent a welcome letter and a club logo window sticker.  The records showed you originally joined the club in January of 2017.  The records also show the welcome letter and club logo window sticker was mailed to you.  I guess it is possible it was lost in the mail.

I am not sure who you emailed because that was before I became the club president.  I do know during 2018 and 2019 before I took over the job some things had slipped and when I took over I spent 6 to 8 months catching up on things.  I do know when I was appointed by the other officers it was common to see posts like yours and the post you responded to was an old one from during that time but it would be very rare to see this type of negative post since December of 2019.  All I can do is apologize to you for what happened in the past.   You are still welcome to continue to post here on the boards even without being a dues paying member.

rob

• Like 4