Sign in to follow this  
Canuck

2020 Western Meet

25 minutes ago, 72-CLASSIC_RIDE said:

:B, Yikes.....................

Doug

I know! When I set this up I wasn’t sure we’d fill 29 rooms and now here we are with the possibility of needing additional rooms. This meet might even surpass the record set last year for members at a Western Meet (31). We’re at 29 members on my list so far.

Uh-Oh.... come on Eastern Members.  Looks like the Western Meet people are trying to catch up to us in the east for our Eastern Meet Attendance.  We can't let them do that. 

Aaron, congrats on the response to the Western Meet.  Looks like people really want to get out to a club meet for the 50th anniversary of Monte Carlo.

Keep up the good work.

rob

17 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

Uh-Oh.... come on Eastern Members.  Looks like the Western Meet people are trying to catch up to us in the east for our Eastern Meet Attendance.  We can't let them do that. 

Aaron, congrats on the response to the Western Meet.  Looks like people really want to get out to a club meet for the 50th anniversary of Monte Carlo.

Keep up the good work.

rob

Haha, we're not even close to the Eastern Meet numbers. What you have going for Carlisle is amazing.

Aaron, should we shoot for 40 members?  And dream of maybe 50.  Right now, between the Eastern and Western meets we at over 100 members, talk about a banner year.

rib

We are currently at 32 members attending from

Alberta (9)
Oregon (5)
Montana (4)
British Columbia (4)
Saskatchewan (2)
Minnesota (1)
Manitoba (1)
Ohio (1)
Wisconsin (1)
Washington (1)
Nevada (1)
Arizona (1)
Utah (1)

6 months to go! :yay::yay:

Book your room if you haven't already!

5 months to go. We’re going to be ready to party after all this isolation this year!

For the 50th Anniversary of the Monte Carlo, could we get a banner and have the eastern attendees sign it, then send it out to the western meet and have all the western attendees sign it.

Then put it up for auction for a sponsored charity. Open to all or just dues paying members. 

Just a thought. 

Hi everyone,

I’m saddened to make this announcement. The Rumble in the Bay car show has just announced that the event has been cancelled which is forcing my hand to cancel the Western Meet for this year. We will simply roll over all the meet planning to 2021. Same great event, same great people.

Hotel:
I will work on a new hotel contract for 2021 and let you know once it is set up for booking.

Car Show Registration:
I’m not sure how they are handling the event cancellations at this time. I’m certain the event will be in touch with you regarding this matter.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Aaron,

I am sorry that all of your work you have put into this 2020 meet was all for not.  One thing is it does put you ahead of the curve for next year.  

Not only that, I am sorry for all of the members who were planning to attend the Western Meet this year.  I think there were at least two or three members who were planning to drive their cars to both the Eastern and Western Meets this year.

rob