Rob Peters

2020 Eastern Meet 50th Anniversary of Monte Carlo

For those planning to attend the 2020 Eastern Meet for the 50th Anniversary of the Monte Carlo in Carlisle, Pa, next June, please go to "Members Only" forum to find out how how to make your hotel reservations.  I know it is early but keep in mind we expect a very large turnout and you will want to make your hotel reservations and Carlisle Events registrations early.  If you have any questions please send me an email with your questions.

rob

As of today 17 of the rooms have already been claimed.  Don't wait too long to get registered for the meet and hotel.  For information on the registration go to the "Members Only" forum

rob

I claimed a Queen/Queen suite also Rob.  Hopefully they get it correct for me this year. I have an email in to Haley now, waiting for a reply

1 minute ago, Monteman1971 said:

Made my reservation today...I'm good to go

Steve

Steve, Please get me the tracking information I need so I can properly plan and get the name badges made.  I hope the Soprano's plan to come a little bit earlier next year and join in on the driving games, pizza party and go-cart racing.  Lots of fun by arriving early.  

Last Name:

First Name:

Club Website Screen Name:

Name Of Others In Your Party:

Total # In Your Party:

City & State:

Arrival Date:

Depart Date:

Driving Or Trailering:

Year Of Your Monte

Color:

Vinyl Top:

Registration Class:

Hotel:

Room Type:

rob

9 hours ago, Donny vestal said:

Where is is the information for the motel for the Eastern meet

Donny,

I sent you an email.

rob

As of today we have members, signed up with hotel reservations, from 17 US States and Canadian Province's.

I will provide more numbers as time goes by.

rob

5 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Stand back I don't know how big this thing is going to get :rofl::yay:

blazing saddles!

Hi Rob. I have been a paid member for over 2 years. But for some reason my info and account was deleated. I just rejoined with my same info. I am coming to the Eastern meet this year and need the Hotel info. Thank you, Jim

4 hours ago, Monte Blue said:

Hi Rob. I have been a paid member for over 2 years. But for some reason my info and account was deleated. I just rejoined with my same info. I am coming to the Eastern meet this year and need the Hotel info. Thank you, Jim

I have changed your status on the forum as a dues paying member. You will now see the FGMCC Member badge under your name. :)

5 hours ago, Monte Blue said:

James,

You have a Private Message from me

20 minutes ago, Monte Blue said:

I still can not see it

What is it you can not see.  If you goes to the "Members Only Forum" there is a "Pinned" post for the 2020 Eastern Meet.

rob

17 minutes ago, Ooo said:

How do I get to the members only forum ?

If you scroll down the various forums you will see the Members Area which is below the For Sale/Wanted Section.

I am in :) Going to the Eastern meet,  I got my hotel today , all good, still rooms and time to get in. Rob said , with me is close to 70 montes coming..

We should shoot 100. 

See you there , 

Thanks Rob.

Jim,

I am glad you got all registered.  It was a pleasure talking with you today to help get things straightened out for you.  Let me know if you have any other questions I can help you with.  

rob

Ray,

I just responded to your email with answers for this.  

rob

Ray,, You should be good to go now.  Also check your email again.

rob