Bigfork, MT Labor Day Weekend

I will be at the Rumble in the Bay event in Bigfork, MT this labor day weekend to check out the event before the official Western Meet next year. A few other members will be there as well.

☹️  i am blue....   was trying to get my paint fixed for big fork labor day 2019 but not going to happen.  See everyone there , just not sure what i'm bringing.........

IMG_3544.JPG

5 hours ago, Jason said:

☹️  i am blue....   was trying to get my paint fixed for big fork labor day 2019 but not going to happen.  See everyone there , just not sure what i'm bringing.........

IMG_3544.JPG

I look forward to seeing you there. Is Drew coming this year too? Some guys in the club are not bringing their Monte this year so no worries. Just a fun get together. You have time to get your car done for the big meet in Bigfork next year. :)

Christine and I had blast with everyone at the western meet and looking forward to seeing you. Drew is going fishing somewhere that weekend.  Ya should be able to get it block sanded and painted the right color by next year LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like we’ll have 10 or so members at this event this weekend. Check out this great photo Kathie Peoples took yesterday in Glacier National Park in Montana.

73101D81-F82B-4025-BFED-E4171DBC7E73.jpeg

• Like 1

Hotel parking lot. This hotel is perfect for next year’s Western Meet. Glad I came for a preview of this event ahead of next year. Hotel contract being written as I type.

DECE661B-3BE3-4168-B408-64F03BFE36EC.jpeg