Possible Monte Spotting In Commercial

Rob Peters

I think I have spotted the very front of a passenger front fender in an Ozempic commercial.  You can't tell what year it is because it looks like the bumper and grill have been removed but you can see the front part of the fender, fender extension and silver filler panel from the side.  It looks to be maybe astro blue or misty turquoise.  Here is the link, the part I am referring to is starting around 20 or 21 seconds in:  https://www.ispot.tv/ad/ogAv/ozempic-minigolf

rob

Wow! Good eyes Rob! Lol looks to be a 70 or 71. Didn't see any cut out for the grille turn signals. Extremely hard to tell so quickly. I say a 70. Lolol

53 minutes ago, Paul Bell said:

Good catch Rob!

A few seconds later it has a shot from behind the grill.

monte2.JPG

I don't think that is a Monte Grill.  Certainly not a 70 and I don't thing a 71 either.  If you look close the vertical lines are not the same thickness.  Not only that if you look at the bottom on the one that is on the left where the bottom horizontal line goes to the center you can see it curve up to the vertical line.  I think that may be the grill from that red car but not sure.

rob

Paul, look again. That behind the grille shot is from the Buicks engine bay. The one with the engine hanging over it with the guy. 

The Monte is to the right from that shot. Can't see it.