Cap

New kid on the block

Hey everyone, my name's conor and I'm from naugatuck CT. I've had a passion for classic American cars all my life and finally got my hands on my first project, a #s matching triple black '70 Monte Carlo. The car also came with a large collection of original parts and sheet metal that I'll soon be selling to fund the project. I heard about the club a little while ago and figured I'd check it out. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys as I move through the project.I don't have many pics right now but there'll be more to come.

IMG_20190420_174753786_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190420_174433728.jpg

IMG_20190420_174510843_HDR.jpg

Welcome to the club Conor! Like Steve said, do it right the first time and you won't be sorry. Good luck! She looks like a good one to start with. 

Conor,

Welcome aboard the boards.  We hope you like what you see here and decide to become a dues paying member of the club.  Lot's of information for you here and if you can't find an answer somewhere in the boards please feel free to ask any questions, there is a ton of information stored away in some of the brains around the members here.

Yes, Yes, Yes...... bring on the pictures because WE LOVE PICTURES!!!

rob

Welcome, great pictures! Keep them coming.

Bruce

Welcome!!!   Good Luck with her, looks like a great one to start with.