Meltonworks

Reintroduction

Just wanted to reintroduce myself to the group, I bought my Monte Carlo back in 2000 and drove it for a few years daily. Original blue with white top, 58000 mile car with 350/4brl. 

The fgmcc forum was super helpful for learning about these cars for me in those early years. 

However, It has been in storage for past 7 years. Recently my dad is putting effort into getting it back on the road. 

We added msd ignition and got some tires on it and it started right up and we were really impressed it would even start. 

Next up: brakes. Etc.

779602AD-1C81-4D87-9B61-916FF2954CE2.jpeg

12C2EE79-5147-45CC-8A44-1CE202FF832E.jpeg

Welcome Back... Don't be a stranger and be sure to keep the pictures coming.  Where do you live in Arkansas.  I spent some time in Blytheville when i was in the Air Force stationed at Blytheville Air Force Base.  I was stationed there from the spring of 1969 till the late summer of 1972.

rob

On 8/13/2019 at 7:22 PM, Rob Peters said:

I am in Central Arkansas. You wouldn’t want to go thru Blythville in a Monte- those Monsanto-resistant bugs in east Arkansas are unreal!