dejh22

It is a family thing.

We got all the Montes out tonight. My son is in town from Taiwan. We got his red 70 finished. The blue 70 is my son in-law 's. The red 71 is mine and my sons. The black 71 is mine and my daughters. The black 72 is also my sons. (The wife got to drive his 72)67912492_10156695900857060_134574377789292544_n.jpg.c0edf28d2e723001bd7d199fd3a1a735.jpg67930411_358519571761509_2760605871774892032_n.jpg.3a6dd74836c0f0099aed209e6546bf19.jpg

Absolutely  Beautiful  !!!

How great is that,  you can have your own car show without ever leaving the house.

Or... Invade a Chevelleabration and steal the show !!!

Great photo's ! Thats more Monte's in one place than any car show Ive ever been to. Thanks for posting 😀

WOW, just WOW!!!!!!!!

This is so great to see and hear. Great pictures! I bet you could write a book about your collection.

Where in Michigan are you? I'm in Shelby Township, about 20 Miles North of Detroit. Woodward dream cruise is on.

Bruce

2 hours ago, stangeba said:

WOW, just WOW!!!!!!!!

This is so great to see and hear. Great pictures! I bet you could write a book about your collection.

Where in Michigan are you? I'm in Shelby Township, about 20 Miles North of Detroit. Woodward dream cruise is on.

Bruce

Thanks! I'm in the Greenville area. I would really like to go to the Woodward Dream Cruise, but I don't travel to far. I have Parkinson's and I only get the cars out on days I feel good. Last night just happen to be one of those days. My son is home until Friday. He lives in Taiwan. Getting all the cars out with the whole family is the best medicine!

Dale, they all look great. Enjoy the cars and family.

Bruce