Sign in to follow this  
Jared Richey

NOS Lower Body Moulding

Anyone have any driver side nos Lower body Moulding?

Which one??? I may have some of the original mouldings that came with the car

Driver door. I need NOS or excellent exceptional used

Finishing up the work on my 35k mile 70.

As in no oxidation. 

864-940-2146

Id take a reproduction to hold me over to find nos

I ordered a reproduction one piece that I needed from the parts place but I still will take a NOS.

I learned something about "The Parts Place" today. If the website says "Inquire about price", it means that it was sold out a long time ago, lol. Was also looking for some NOS trim, ended up with aftermarket too. Hopefully it will look as good as they say.

That's good to hear, thanks. I was initially looking for a complete NOS lower kit they had listed ("Inquire for price"). The selling point for me was when he pointed out mixing the few available NOS pieces with aftermarket ones might be iffy. Ended up getting the complete lower, with rocker trim and hardware. Due to some price differences I noticed vs their ebay store, he knocked a bunch off the price. Worked out pretty good,... I think.

Yea the eBay prices are the best on the lower Molding kit.

jared are you happy with the part from the parts place for your lower trim ,i also will wait for a nos drivers side in front of the rear wheel thanks .roger

Haven't gotten it yet I sure hope it shows up by tomorrow cuz the debut day is Saturday

My all stuff came in today. Did a quick inspection of the trim, looks acceptable. The label on all the pieces say "CORVEX". Seems to be a Dynacorn part from what I found online. The very rear ones behind the wheel may need a little massaging to fit properly, those are the only ones I brought out to the shop to test fit so far.

It made it just in time for the overall quality of the lower body moldings are decent for the money