Distribution Block and Proportioning Valve

monte70z20

I'm trying to figure out if my car has both of these?  I have 70 and I can see the distribution block mounted on the frame just below and to the rear of the vacuum booster but i can't find a proportioning valve.  Did the 70 Monte Carlo (Front Discs, Rear Drums) come with one or both of these or does the Hold Off Valve connected to the front Master Cylinder Brake line eliminate the Proportioning valve?

All first generation of Monte Carlo have the proportion valve on the frame. Only the 70 has the  hold off valve bolted to the master and booster. I believe later 70s do not and are like the 71-72 . 

My monte looks like the parts at the two sites below. I believe it is a distribution block not proportioning valve and the master cylinder setup pictured below.  I can't see a proportioning valve unless it's somewhere under the  car. Thinking the 70 has this setup and 71-72 had the proportioning valve and no hold off valve and distribution block.

https://www.inlinetube.com/products/pr106?variant=13202388058173

https://www.inlinetube.com/products/dbk7002a?variant=13201558995005

Ok no worries 😊 your car is correct the valve mounted to the frame is a distribution block,what some of us are calling a proportioning valve its a general term . Your car has this because the hold off valve mounted at the master work in conjunction with the distbution block.