Jared Richey

1970 Monte Carlo 350/300 HP 35k miles

I'm going to offer one of my cars for sale. as some of you know I had the luck of buying this a few months ago .. My intention all along was to not keep it but to eventually sell it. I don't need to sell it and not going to be in a hurry to sell it... But if someone wants one of the nicest original 70-72 Monte Carlo with one repaint they would be hard-pressed to find a better one.

It is the nicest car in my collection.

Asking. $29500obo. . will come with original tires and wheels g78 15 s in near nos condition.

Here is a description.

1970 Monte Carlo code 78 black cherry
350-300 HP
Factory AC 
If you are interested in a special first generation Monte Carlo or just looking to buy a reasonably priced classic car in general please read on.. this is not just a normal run-of-the-mill small block or restored Monte Carlo..
864 940- 2146
Please read description best way to contact me is by phone
Serious inquiries only.
Original factory vinyl top. Every piece of trim and interior is original to this car or GM NOS. yes that is a 1971 Hood spear installed by the dealership (change made by original owner due to preference)
 The car has recently been repainted professionally by me and has a show quality paint job. 
Due to an unfortunate event because of a drunk driver last Christmas morning I was able to buy the car and re-paint it.. of course blending paint that old would be impossible so it now has a base coat clear coat paint job.. I retained all the original paint under the trunk and in the door jambs except Driver door...I could write a book on the details and the quality of this car.. I own three other first generation Monte Carlos and just do not need this one. Before I fall in love with it I'm going to put it up for sale.. it's for sale but I'm not desperate nor do I need to sell it...
Yes the car has 35,600 original miles. I have all the paperwork from when it was bought new in Tennessee. 
It is currently registered and titled and ready to be driven home to any destination from here in SC.
It has brand new tires on 15 x 8 Corvette rallys.. The stance and wheel/tire combination is my personal preference (235/70).. the new owner can put it back to completely stock stance if they desire where they very few changes that will probably take a couple of hours.. I have the original takeoffs from when this car was new g78 15 tires and 15 by 7 rally wheels if you are interested in showing it in the aaca circuit.
All the splatter paint in the trunk is original as well as the tire jack and factory overspray. The underhood is completely original nothing has been repainted except inner fender Wells replaced.
The pictures make the seats not look as nice as they are they completely glitter in the sun.
The usa-1 tag on the front is a GM NOS piece..
Again you must see this car to appreciate it if you are looking for a classic car in this price range you cannot go wrong! if you bring me a rotten first gen Monte to restore for you you will spend more than this and still not have an original unrestored car.
It has a factory AM radio that still plays my local bluegrass station very well!
I always wondered what it was like to drive a brand new 1970 Monte Carlo.. this is the closest you will get!
864-940-2146

IMG_20190824_154213613_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190824_154209118_BURST000_COVER.jpg

IMG_20190824_154220281.jpg

IMG_20190824_074832299_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190824_154231164_HDR.jpg

She's a beautiful car, If I had room I would be all over it..good luck with the sale!

Thank you guys.  Took me over 10 years to find the right first gen for me,  looks like I did.  Looking forward to being part of the club.