Dorian...

LostnFound

Be safe, I have a Niece who lives in Vero Beach and am worried about her.  I have a sister and another Niece in the Jacksonville area.  Our prayers are for all of our family and friends in the Florida area.

rob

• Like 1

23 hours ago, imr said:

thank you but we are veterans. this is today

20190830_184743.jpg

Hey Antoine, looks like we are breathing a little easier today with the tracking updates. Thoughts and prayers for everyone else up the coast or wherever Mother Nature decides to spew her wrath. Ive got 80% of my shutters up, I'll do the rest tomorrow just in case. Oh and Antoine, I saw the Stones in San Diego on their FIRST this is our last tour 😲

12 minutes ago, DragCat said:

Hey Antoine, looks like we are breathing a little easier today with the tracking updates. Thoughts and prayers for everyone else up the coast or wherever Mother Nature decides to spew her wrath. Ive got 80% of my shutters up, I'll do the rest tomorrow just in case. Oh and Antoine, I saw the Stones in San Diego on their FIRST this is our last tour 😲

wait i had just told my daughter this could be their last tour and i said it would have been great if they had someone comeup who was at the very first one. that could have been you. 

eishing everyone well. it does look like we might have had a test run on hurricane preparedness 

15 minutes ago, DragCat said:

wait i had just told my daughter this could be their last tour and i said it would have been great if they had someone comeup who was at the very first one. that could have been you. 

eishing everyone well. it does look like we might have had a test run on hurricane preparedness 

i was there last night at hard rock. it was great to see my 16yr old dancing and singing to the stones. i thought it would be great to share this iconic band with my daughter. she loved it

1 minute ago, Michael Boyte said:

Should be some good Waves for sure !!

Waxed the surfboard yesterday

Be safe Michael, our prayers are with you.  I have a sister and a niece & her family in the St Augustine  area and it looks like they are in for some nasty stuff over the next day or so.

SURF'S UP

rob

they were showing the debris in the water some of the wood had nails in it. although it wasnt bad here it was still rough but the boards, jetskis, and parasailers were out.

surf safe