Car kids

Meltonworks

I wanted to tell about my visit to my dad’s tonight, he took me and my 17 year old out in the Monte to show us how far it has come along in getting roadworthy. 

My son Allan (17) was really quiet the whole time. He hasn’t been in the car since he was a baby. It has the door panels out of it, and no carpet. I noticed he kept rolling the window up and down. It was really noisy. because as I explained to my dad the front tires are too big, and with the extra pounds they were rubbing and making awful noises. Allan was flipping out. He must have thought it was falling apart. We cruised around the neighborhood and my dad opened it up on a long straight block and for an old tired motor, it did it’s job. Allan must have asked me a hundred questions after we left there about the old car. I am not saying his comments were all positive- he may never be a car guy himself-  but it was funny, 3 generations cruising around the neighborhood. So grateful for my dad getting the mothballs off the Monte.

4C8D083D-2EFA-4E95-A4E5-8DA4E67E9959.jpeg

3DBBFE05-F031-4BAF-AF40-43B379F5979C.jpeg

5A9373C6-3CB8-4B2D-94A6-3A0A323BD881.png

• Like 2