70 remote mirror options

imr

3 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

I have a hood off a 72 that I bought a while back it has the round plastic ones on it. I am not going to use them if you want I will try to get them out without breaking them.

Steve,

If I am not mistaken, Antoine has a 70 and like many things on the 70, I think the hood insulation clips were different and they were square simi-gloss metal.  I am not sure if he is concerned about being as correct as possible or not.  As most know, I am more of an original freak than many others.

rob

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Steve,

If I am not mistaken, Antoine has a 70 and like many things on the 70, I think the hood insulation clips were different and they were square simi-gloss metal.  I am not sure if he is concerned about being as correct as possible or not.  As most know, I am more of an original freak than many others.

rob

rob you are right i do have a 70. I wouldnlike to be as original as possible. I prefer the metal clips. I wonder if the chevelles had metal clips. i remeber round one on my 68 chevelle but thats 33 yrs ago