Took the Monte to our first car show

I took my car to my first car show, alot of rain last night so the show field was a bit soggy. They parked me in the corner but at least I didn't get stuck as many cars did. My wife and I met my son and his wife at near by bar for lunch. It has the only 1st Gen Monte at the show.   It was a great day.

IMG_20191006_1333269.jpg

Bring it to the 2020 Eastern Meet in Carlisle, Pa for the Chevrolet Nationals at the Carlisle Events Chevrolet Nationals and the 50th Anniversary Celebration of the Monte Carlo and I guarantee you won't be the only First Gen Monte there but you will be One of 50 to 60 other ones.

rob

Thanks guys, it was a muddy mess but they kept me high and dry. I really got a kick out of watching people pointing to the air ride compressor and trying to figure what it was for. It was fun, can't wait to go to another.

Yes, driving in I was asked if it was a 70, and heard another guy say to his buddy, that's a Monte Carlo SS. My wife doesn't like the attention, she gets embarrassed, I told her it's the car not us!