Sign in to follow this  
Wink

My 1st Classic...

IMG_0874.thumb.JPG.826ccfb8ee13538ce097bd05d026fa56.JPGGood day, Good people! I recently made my first classic car purchase. I've been looking for one of these for a while now and finally found one in decent shape in my area. To be honest I'm not a mechanic, but I am mechanically incline. I plan on doing a lot of work myself so I definitely will, if you don't mind of course, be asking for help with this one. I appreciate the quick approval into the club. I'm looking forward to the comradery and wealth of knowledge, pictures and stories related to this passion of ours.

IMG_0866.JPG

:W Looks like a pretty nice car you have there, congrats on your purchase. We love pictures and questions too, ask away someone will be able to help.

Congratulations on your first!  Looks like a great start! Welcome to the club!

Welcome to the club. Looks like a nice car, love the color. I've asked alot of questions as I try to learn as much about these old cars. The members here always have the answers. Good luck with your progress....

Welcome William!!!!  She looks to be a in great shape to start. 

That Monte looks like it's in great shape for a project, doing it yourself will be very rewarding, best of luck and I'll keep an eye out for your questions as I'm coming off a fresh restoration.