Sign in to follow this  
Rob Peters

Eastern Meet Milestone

Today we hit a milestone on Eastern Meet club registrations.  As of today I have 60... Yes SIXTY...  That is 60.... or SIX-ZERO First Gen Monte's registered with me for he 2020 Eastern Meet.  We all know that sometimes things come up and someone has a family emergency that prevents them from attending a meet but to have this many cars already registered with me for an Eastern Meet that is STILL 8 1/2 months away is way more than we could have expected.  Keep those registrations coming.  

Can you imagine seeing this many First Gen Monte' converging on the Carlisle Events show field????   I want to thank everyone in the club who is promoting this event.  Keep up the GREAT work.  I had hoped to have just over 50 first gen's by June of next year but to have 60 already is beyond expectations.  Should we now shoot for 70 or dare I say 80.   

I am going to have to buy more name badge holders and lanyards at this rate.... but that is a good thing.  Can you imagine bench racing of over 100 people when you include all the members and their guests, well we are already way over that.  Again, I thank everyone who is helping to promote this and keep up the good work.

rob

WOW that is great Rob. Thank you for all your hard work on this meet so far. What about the banquet? I don't think we'll all fit at that place we've had it in the past? Plus I don't know if they can handle this many people.  Just another thing to worry about lol. Great job Rob thanks again.

I think we ought to get ahold of that Australian car guy so he can get us on his show. What would he think of seeing all those Monte Carlo's on the show field?post-259-0-61935100-1474727657_thumb.jpg

35 minutes ago, 420ponies said:

I think we ought to get ahold of that Australian car guy so he can get us on his show. What would he think of seeing all those Monte Carlo's on the show field?post-259-0-61935100-1474727657_thumb.jpg

Get Jay Leno too. He loves cars and does host