Final countdown has begun

cny first gen 71

Enjoy your retirement. I started the life of leisure 20 years ago and have not missed working at a regular job since. I do love my part time job but knowing I do not have to be there is a great feeling. 

• Like 1

Congratulations & good luck! Like most people, you'll probably be so busy, you'll wonder how you ever had time to work. I'm about 2 1/2 years from finding that theory out.

• Like 1

Welcome to the party Steve.  You know, I couldn't believe it when people told me they didn't know how they ever had time to do anything BEFORE they retired because they are even busier now....... Now I believe them.  There is never enough time.  Enjoy your retirement, you have earned it!!!

rob

• Like 1

Steve, you know you will never have enough time in a day. I'm on the same wave, 5 yrs and done with the day to day. Have a grandson now, that will fill in the days. Junior dragster, go cart racing, cub scouts and some outdoor fun. right now ,swimming with him.I think my time is filled. And of course, car shows to attend!!post-259-0-61935100-1474727657_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Happy belated birthday and retirement.

Everyone is right, you will wonder how you had time for a job in the first place. The "man of leisure" lifestyle is surprisingly busy.

• Like 1

The day has finally arrived, today when I leave work it will be for the final time. I'm only going in for about 3 hours to turn in my phone id badge and keys and say my final good buys. Then I'll go and help my daughter and her family move into there new home. And retirement begins Woo Hoo  :yay::2beers: