Monte Casting Call

Rob Peters

I got a call today from the casting company for a movie called "I Am Your Woman" that is shooting here in Pittsburgh and they want to use me and my Monte Carlo in the filming.

rob

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rob Peters said:

I got a call today from the casting company for a movie called "I Am Your Woman" that is shooting here in Pittsburgh and they want to use me and my Monte Carlo in the filming.

rob

Break a leg Rob. take some back prop shots for us. you know if their are no pictures it didnt happen

5 hours ago, imr said:

Break a leg Rob. take some back prop shots for us. you know if their are no pictures it didnt happen

Antoine, Unfortunately on these movie sets you are not allowed to take any pictures.  At least that is how it has been on the previous ones I have been on.  They usually don't want any pre-release photo's of the sets.  I do have one picture of my car with the "Period Correct" Virginia license plate they had put on my car on he set of the Netflix Mind Hunter movie.

rob 

18 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Antoine, Unfortunately on these movie sets you are not allowed to take any pictures.  At least that is how it has been on the previous ones I have been on.  They usually don't want any pre-release photo's of the sets.  I do have one picture of my car with the "Period Correct" Virginia license plate they had put on my car on he set of the Netflix Mind Hunter movie.

rob 

thats very cool Rob. I cant wait to here about it

So, I get another call from the casting company today.  They want pictures of my car from the front, rear, driver side and passenger side along with a picture of me head and shoulders and another picture of me from the waist up. What is your thoughts on the pictures.  With or without the star effects?  I am thinking without the star effect but wanted others opinions.

rob

Robert Peters Monte Carlo Front.JPGMonte Carlo Rear.JPGRobert Peters Monte Carlo Rear Shot.JPG

Monte Carlo Front.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

I was supposed to be in a shoot for this movie tonight.  It was scheduled as an overnight shoot from 6:00PM tonight to 6:00 AM tomorrow morning.  

Today we were forecast to have about an inch of snow early today and that is all that was forecast.  They don't usually salt for that low amount of snow and it usually would have melted and the roads would have dried so I was planning to go even though the temperatures were dropping into the low teens.  Well the snow did not stop at only an inch.  We have gotten about 3 inches which would not normally be horrible but since the salt trucks didn't get ahead of the snow the roads are horrible.  

I called the casting company and asked if they had cancelled the shoot and they said "no, the shoot is still on but delayed to start around midnight.  I told them, I am sorry but I will not be able to bring my Monte Carlo out in this kind of weather.  No snow tires + no studs + rear wheel drive = My Monte Carlo staying in its storage garage.  

They were very understanding.  So, it is possible that my car won''t be in the Amazon Movie "I'm Your Woman".  I am good with this, I hate taking it out in the rain and have to draw the line on driving it in salt and snow.

rob