Featured Monte Carlo's

Rob Peters

LET’S “FILL THE FIELD” WITH MONTE CARLO’S
This message is for all of my Monte Carlo Friends and owners of Monte Carlo’s of All Generations who are planning to attend the 2020 Chevrolet Nationals in Carlisle, Pa in June of 2020.
With 2020 being the 50th Anniversary of the Monte Carlo and with Carlisle Events Featuring the Monte Carlo at the 2020 Chevrolet Nationals to celebrate this 50th Anniversary I have been asked by the planners of this show to help them out.
For each show Carlisle Events fills Building “T” with a “FEATURED VEHICLE DISPLAY”. Your car would be placed inside this enclosed building before the show starts and remain there until the close of the show. If your application is approved and your vehicle is selected, Carlisle Events will provide a custom-made sign to display alongside your vehicle, you will be given free access to the show field each day and I think they will even provide you with free parking for your tow vehicle and trailer. I think they also provide you with a special show license plate keepsake.
They have told me your car does not have to be the most beautiful car at the show. They are looking for Monte Carlo’s from All Generations. They are looking for not only Stock Original cars. They are also looking for Custom built, Mild Modified, Heavily Modified, Non-Restored and even cars built for the Race Track and Drag Strip.
If you are interested in your vehicle being on display in the “FEATURED VEHICLE DISPLAY” in Building “T” on the show field please go to this link https://carlislefeatures.com/inv/carlisle_invitational_application.aspx for information and the application form to submit for consideration of your vehicle to be honored.
If you have any questions please drop me an email at rob29ford@aol.comor contact Carlisle Events directly.
Again, here is the link for the information and the application process: https://carlislefeatures.com/inv/carlisle_invitational_application.aspx
LET’S ALSO “FILL BUILDING T” WITH MONTE CARLO'S