Sign in to follow this  
Monte Blue

Wanted , SS air compressor.

There is one listed on ebay but a bit pricey. 599.00. I thought someone on the forum had one for sale a while ago. Good luck.

Contact lastss for the compressor and there is a restored, non working one on eBay now, 300.00.

Also contact overdrive for the brackets. He fabricates them.  

Both members are top notch and so are their parts! 

I bought my brackets for from Dan (overdrive) when I first bought my car. I'm not sure if he is still making them but they are spot on perfect.

Look under 1971 Monte Carlo used. 

And again, contact lastss. I believe he has it listed on eBay. 

Overdrive for the brackets. 

Buy it and contact Dan(overdrive) and see if he has the brackets. 

I can make a pair of brackets for you. They are $215/pr, including shipping to the 48 states. 

Dan

20180919_200017.jpg

20180919_200010.jpg

I bought a decent one at the Turkey Run in Daytona in 2016 for $450.

If Mr Bob doesnt come through,LMK. It did work then. No brackets.

Still not found one. Lastss is out of town and has to build one. Do you have one for sale ? Thanks Andy . My name is Jim.

1 hour ago, Monte Blue said:

Still not found one. Lastss is out of town and has to build one. Do you have one for sale ? Thanks Andy . My name is Jim.

Jim, I'll dig it out tonight. I bought it for my 70 to replace the frozen solid one and wound up selling the car. How are you on shock shields? Lol .  I have about ten sets hanging in my shop.

Ok thanks Andy, I just need the compressor and mounting brakets . I have all new shocks and springs. Not too sure about the shields. The old air lines are in place. But I have the new air shocks fed by a single in the back bumper.  

Are you building a SS? If so the car would have had the shock guards/shields from the factory. And you would want to re-route the line 5o the front compressor unless you just install the compressor for looks

I am not still building it, it is done , but missing the compressor. I am going to the Eastern Meet this yr, and thought it would be nice to have. It aready has other mods so it not stock, but street. 

James, found it last night. Message me your cell as I don't have a way of posting pictures. I'll text you some pics tonight.