Sign in to follow this  
Monte Blue

Wanted , SS air compressor.

I found the picture when I bought my compressor, the guy I bought mine from had both so I bought them both and restored the correct one. I then sold the other to a Cadillac guy. 

IMG_0258.jpg

The rubber isolators shown above are not the correct size for our compressors. They have 1/4-20 studs and those are bigger than what we have.  I can check some that I have for the correct size. 

Jim, the relief valve that has the schraeder valve and the connector for the plastic tubing will have to be unbolted and turned 180 degrees. It should look like this:

Dan

20191108_215054.jpg

15 hours ago, overdrive said:

The rubber isolators shown above are not the correct size for our compressors. They have 1/4-20 studs and those are bigger than what we have.  I can check some that I have for the correct size. 

Jim, the relief valve that has the schraeder valve and the connector for the plastic tubing will have to be unbolted and turned 180 degrees. It should look like this:

Dan

20191108_215054.jpg

Dan, please pm me with the size when you find out. Evidently Jim is a little stressed over it. 

I;m guessing 10/32.

32 minutes ago, lastss said:

Someone should have been patient and waited for mine, which  are show ready, complete ready to mount

You have no idea.