power window adjustment

trying to adjust my window so the door can close and not knock off the little triange on the body to window seal. it looks like it needs to lean in more and move forward a little. i have played with both stops but just cant get it. the seals are new and tight. i did the right side with no problems just cant get the left side window. anyone familiar with this issue?

Laughing, the first thing I ordered when I got my Monte was the service manual CD's, from past experience well worth the $$ book or digital media. I always buy another ink cartridge when I have a new major project in the schedule. Can't wait to see that Monte finished and on the road, as i'm sure you are too 

Mark i had a chassis book and i bought the assembly manual, but didnt know how much the fisher covered. i am ttuly glad i got it. the cost was minimal. $14 for a used copy. i see how it will help me on many things to come

If I remember correctly when I installed power windows (actually did it in all 3 of my Montes) there are adjustments for all directions of the glass in addition to the windows up and down stops.  If you want to "tilt" the glass in or out at the top I think the adjustment as on the underside of the door.  There is a bolt down there that allows the window "rod" to move in or out.

Let me know if that is what you are looking for or not.  I can always look at my spare doors for reference.

Mike I am not infront of the car but that is what i am looking for. i did see in the fisher book it had 2 screws that would move the bottom of the window inband out.