New Guy- Chicago Area

AJ1970

Hey everyone-   Picked up a 70 SS late summer.   Sold the Harley and got my 1st classic.  Not sure if it’s an original SS but I like it.      

Just about time to put it away for the season.  Looking forward to next season. 

06165352-25D7-477D-87CD-E0B48706FDC6.jpeg

050F974D-E21F-4A4D-BBCE-076948B41B53.jpeg

287C6F78-D0FC-4A5A-9972-83655AE5E309.jpeg

• Like 4

Welcome aboard the boards.  We hope you like what you see and decide to become a full fledged dues paying member.  If you do you should consider joining us at the 2020 Eastern Meet next June in Carlisle, Pa. for the celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Monte Carlo.

Andrew, keep the pictures coming because we love pictures!!!

rob

• 1 year later...

AJ...

Yeah...I’m over a year late to this post as I’m perusing the site on my day off. At least I know there’s at least 3 of us in/near Chicago. Give me and Roger a shout in the sprint when it’s time to break the girls out of hibernation.
- Glen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Welcome to the site. Im also from the Chicago area. Im looking into attending the Eastern meet in Bristol. If you're interested,  let me know. Maybe we could roll down together.

20210418_151733.jpg

Edited by ICATCHIN
Incorrect spelling
  • Like 1

Not sure if mama and I are gonna make the Bristol meet this year (fingers crossed for next year), but definitely looking to get to some local cruise nights this summer. Keep me in mind and I’ll do the same with anything I hear.